Staff International is looking for a JR HR Cost Controller to join the Human Resources team of its Head Quarter in Noventa Vicentica.
The JR HR Cost Controller will be involved in:
- Development and definition of the personnel budget and its forecast;
- Collection and coordination of forecast information and final balance;
- Preparing monthly reports;
- Processing periodic analysis requested.
The Ideal Candidate
• Degree in Economics, Statistics or equivalent;
• Previous experience of at least 1/2 years in controlling department;
• Good knowledge of the basic technics of budgeting and cost accounting;
• Excellent knowledge of the English language;
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (advanced Excel);
• Determination, dynamism and ability to work in teams, in addition to a strong focus on results.
Staff International is the company of OTB specialized in the product development, production and distribution of some of the most iconic and influential designer brands in the fashion industry. It currently houses six licenses in its portfolio: Maison Margiela (and its contemporary line MM6), Viktor&Rolf, Dsquared², Vivienne Westwood Red Label and Man, Just Cavalli and Marc Jacobs Men.
Each licensed brand has its dedicated team in areas such as Research & Development, Production and Distribution, preserving their individual creative voice and vision.
The primary mission of Staff International is to offer unique and competitive products to consumers in search of pioneering design and alternative luxury. The company offers both prêt-à-porter and advanced contemporary collections, with the “Made in Italy” hallmark as the red thread of its continuous research and development of fabrics, shapes, cuts, and treatments – and ultimately the guarantee of its overall quality.
With offices in Italy, France, the United States, Japan, Asia Pacific, and thanks to key commercial partnerships worldwide, Staff International manages the distribution of its licensed brands online, wholesale, and through retail.