Job DescriptionFarfetch exists for the love of fashion. We believe in empowering individuality. Our mission is to be the global technology platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
People TeamWe’re a global, forward-thinking and collaborative team, with the mission to create a “Happy People Revolution”. We’re here to find, grow and keep the best talent and build a world-class company where individuality is empowered. We’re inspiring Farfetchers around the world to live our values every day and to keep doing what’s never been done.
PortoOur Porto office is located in Portugal's vibrant second city, known for its history and its creative yet cosy environment. We welcome new ideas and a large number of our people. From Account Management to Technology and Product, whatever your skills are, you'll find your fit here. You can have an informal meeting in the treehouse or play the piano in your lunch break!
As Senior People Development Specialist for our F-Tech team in Portugal, you are the trusting partner that balances employee needs and expectations with business vision and goals. You'll be an ambassador for Farfetch, acting with critical judgment and integrity, and who we expect to enjoy the path along the way. You will take advantage of belonging to a World Class Company, connecting the dots among different locations.
What you'll do:
- Support the People Development team to design, develop, launch and manage People Development programs from scratch;
- Manage (and contribute to) global people development projects, coordinating project team members located across Farfetch offices globally;
- Design, develop, implement and evaluate people development initiatives together with the People Development Lead and HR Business Partners;
- Passionate about People Development and supporting programs to help other Farfetchers being brilliant;
- Fun and with energetic attitude;
- Confident working with a range of Farfetchers from all functions and levels of seniority, including C-level;
- Organized & detail oriented;
- A professional who thrives working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment;
- Able to work both autonomously and collaboratively;
- A team player, willing to muck in and help other team members out;
- An expert / experienced in one or more of the following: people development, learning, training program design & delivery, organizational psychology, brain friendly learning, neuroscience of learning / change, organizational development, coaching and mentoring programs;
- Someone with proven competency on Data Analytics & reporting (will be valued);
- Fluent in Portuguese and English (written and spoken).