Alexander McQueen is looking for an enthusiastic Graduate Trainee to join its VIP relations team, at its London headquarters. Reporting to the VIP Manager, the Graduate Trainee will be a highly organized and motivated individual looking to start a career in Public Relations within a leading luxury fashion house.
How you will contribute:
- Processing global sample movement
- Working across departments to manage sample needs
- Supporting communications with AMQ offices about VIP requests worldwide
- Supporting the research of options for VIP fittings, by working closely with WW stores, retail and archive teams
- Supporting the process of VIP special projects
- Coordinating Leather Goods gifting program worldwide.
- Monitoring VIP placements, responsible for researching and organizing the archive of celebrity images
- Responsible for creating and updating a calendar of VIP related events worldwide
- Handling domestic and international shipping accounts and local couriers.
- Responsible for maintaining the condition and care of the samples
- Coordinating the press showroom activities
- Setting up the rooms for fittings
Your Skills and Experience:
- Previous work experience in a PR department or handling collections would be beneficial
- Proactive with attention to detail
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Strong organization skills
- A strong team player and a can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.