Browns Fashion are growing! We have created a brand new role for an enthusiastic Talent Acquisition Administrator on a 12 month fixed-term period. The role is designed to support the Talent Acquisition team in all aspects of talent attraction and talent management, to ensure the department is operating with maximum speed and efficiency at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Holding access for all job boards and tools, posting advertisements as required by the department and ensuring 100% usage of all tools.
- Updating and publishing ‘Internal Vacancies’ on a weekly or ad-hoc basis, and ensuring the Browns and Farfetch website are continuously audited and updated to reflect the changes.
- Filtering CV’s and assigning incoming CV’s to the relevant recruiter.
- Using tools such as LinkedIn and various databases to headhunt passive talent and present target lists to recruiters for live and future vacancies.
- Pipeling talent for future vacancies and keeping abreast of talent moves across the market, ensuring these are communicated to the team.
- Scheduling phone and face-to-face interviews for the team, ensuring all logistics are arranged and candidate communication sent in a timely manner.
- Updating various trackers on a daily basis, containing important and confidential information.
- Supporting the team in Job Offer management.
- Providing timely and accurate information to the People Team Administrator regarding New Starters and on boarding, ensuring all information is communicated and in order.
- Collating relevant information to ensure job descriptions are up to date, relevant, and designed according to Browns standards.
- Assisting with in-field headhunting.
- Keeping ahead of industry new via various tools and publications, feeding relevant insights to the team.
- Flagging and responding to general candidate queries, ensuring prompt responses.
- Assist on any ad hoc recruitment projects for the department.
The Ideal Candidate
- Eagerness to learn and develop a career within recruitment and/or a People Department.
- Sense of urgency in approach to work; ability to deliver to deadlines and keep up in a fast-paced environment.
- Good common sense, and ability to make decisions and prioritise a demanding workload.
- High support and flexible approach, and ability to jump in and help the team as required.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships across the business.
- Strong attention to detail and care for accuracy of work.
- Ideas person – can continuously bring ideas to the table in any aspect of talent attraction and talent management.
- Technically intuitive – can learn new systems with ease.
- Solid work ethic.
- Passion for all things fashion, retail and digital.