About the department:
You’ll join a progressive and innovative Global People and Talent team which has rapidly grown to over 80 people globally. Our department consists of HR Generalists as well as specialists in Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our brilliant work as we shape the future for Farfetchers in creative and inspiring ways. We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
About the role:
Reporting into the EVP Talent & People, you will work closely on ensuring we are identifying, mapping and eliminating risk within our People processes. You’ll focus initially on potential high risk areas such as data compliance, security, payroll and employee legislation, policies and processes. Through this role we will be looking to standardize and improve processes to control and minimize these risks. Working with many of our global stakeholders you will ensure continuous improvement and best practice is at the heart of everything we do!
The Ideal Candidate
What you’ll do:
- You will work with the planning, development, and execution of the Farfetch People Team compliance program to control and minimize employee management risks across the business
- You will have overall program management and coordination with key stakeholders, including regional People Leads, Finance, Security and other cross-functional departments
- You will identify and evaluate inherent risks and related controls in areas such as payroll, employee data security, employee legislation in all local countries, people policies, processes and systems,
- You will test and evaluate controls, continuing to refine and improve employee management process as required
- You will perform testing of key controls in accordance with established standards and protocols to determine whether the controls are operating effectively
- You will conduct audit procedures and prepare acceptable reports which record and summarize audit data and adequately support conclusions
- You will support design and remediation of any control deficiencies together with the process owners
- You will have overall program management and coordination with stakeholders, including regional People Leads, Finance and other cross-functional departments
- You will interact successfully with management, team members, business partners and regulators
- You will have some travel to local regions to ensure adequate controls are implemented and managed effectively
Who you are:
- You have previous experience of internal controls relating to Human Capital Management, ideally both in the private and public sector
- You have internal company audit experience
- You have a high degree of experience with compliance and managing confidential data
- You are detailed oriented and an ability to work and lead projects autonomously
- You have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, from multiple regions; adapting style as required to suit cultural nuances
- You have the ability to demonstrate high level of enthusiasm and a proactive attitude.
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced high growth environment. Experience of similar working environments would be ideal.
- You have knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley advantageous.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.