About the department:
You will join a progressive and innovative Global People and Talent team, which has rapidly grown to over 80 people globally. Our department consists of HR Generalists as well as specialists in Recruitment, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems and Internal Communications. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our brilliant work as we shape the future for Farfetchers in creative and inspiring ways. We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
You’ll support our Private Client function, a client-obsessed team that creates an unrivalled, personalised shopping experience in the luxury fashion industry.
Our team is responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle; we identify pipeline recruitment needs, take job briefs, conduct interviews and manage the offer & induction process for all new hires. We have day-to-day interaction with line managers across all business areas and ensure we listen, consult and conduct the recruitment process to a very high standard.
By using a combination of channels including social media, job boards, headhunting, career events, and external agencies, you’ll be able to attract and recruit the necessary quality and quantity of exceptional talent required.
Ideally, you’d be someone happy to work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing new and exciting initiatives. You should be confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution-focused approach when under pressure.
We need someone who is a proactive trouble-shooter, who has high resilience to a fast-moving environment and brimming with new ideas that will add to our already ‘be brilliant’ approach to sourcing top talent. You will be a super organised ‘doer’ and able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process from candidate attraction through to offer management; working with the wider People team to onboard new starters
- Support multiple business areas with their recruitment needs, being quick to understand the demands of different teams
- Execute a multi-channel recruitment strategy focusing on the direct sourcing of top talent
- Support the social recruiting plan to attract talent and build the employer brand while offering creative and innovative ideas to develop this further
- Build relationships with relevant industry networks, universities and colleges to attract fresh talent
- Assist in managing the talent pipeline in the UK through the applicant tracking system
- Constantly strive to improve the quality, time and cost efficiency of the recruiting function
- Ensure all recruitment processes are legally compliant with UK employment legislation
- Work with the wider Talent/People team on ad-hoc projects as required
The Ideal Candidate
Who You Are:
- In-house or agency experience with knowledge and proven experience recruiting in fashion VIP/Private Client sales for shoppers and stylists
- Worked with recruitment technology and have demonstrated experience sourcing candidates directly
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Master of communication, internally and with external stakeholders and suppliers; with proven influencing skills
- Experience within a fast-paced environment such as a start-up or a rapidly growing business
- Ability to identify and efficiently manage recruitment risks
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships