We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of HR Operations to join the team, based in Fenwick Bond Street.
Since 1882, Fenwick has been a department store of note for shoppers of exceptional taste. Behind our modern outlook, astute product selection, unique collaborations and extraordinary service lies a brilliantly British style and spirit. For more than 130 years we have been, as our founder described it, a department store to delight the thoughtful woman – a sentiment that continues to hold true today. We have nine stores throughout the UK, and we are online.
As the Head of HR Operations, you will form part of the HR Leadership team (reporting into the HR Director), leading the people agenda across the business. You will support, coach and motivate a team of Area HR Managers, focussed on improving capability, change management and evolving current HR delivery into a partnering approach.
We are looking for a candidate who has;
- Experience within a senior HR role within a large multisite, customer facing business (experience within the retail sector preferable)
- Experience managing, motivating and developing a remote team
- Strong broad knowledge across HR, ER, change management, L&D and talent
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills at a senior level, as well as the ability to deputise for the HR Director in their absence
- TUPE experience desirable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- 25% Colleague Discount (some restrictions apply)
- Car allowance
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- 4 weeks holiday plus 1 additional day to take in the month of your birthday
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Business Dress Loan Scheme (if applicable)
- Fenwick Select -a voluntary benefit scheme which offers an extensive range of national and local discounts on a variety of products and services
- Cycle to Work scheme.