Jimmy Choo is looking for a Personal Assistant to provide professional and proactive support to the SVP, Global HR across all areas of their remit. This will involve diplomatically managing internal and external stakeholders, as well as cleverly thinking ahead to maximise the time and effectiveness of the SVP, Global HR. In addition, this role will work closely with the global and regional HR teams.
Personal Assistant Duties
- Proactively maximise the use of the SVP, Global HR’s time, always being one step ahead in order to anticipate next steps.
- Manage contact with all internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the SVP, Global HR across all media in a professional and diplomatic manner; acting as an ambassador for the Jimmy Choo brand while upholding the values important to the SVP, Global HR.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business, its people and processes in order to find the smartest route to resolving day-to-day issues that occur. This will include having great knowledge of all the key internal and external stakeholders and to ensure that problems are escalated in the right way.
- Manage the flow of emails efficiently to ensure that the right matters from the right people are seen by the SVP, Global HR with everything else directed to the right contact. This will include respond confidently to complex requests from both internal and external stakeholders according to the interests and agenda of the SVP, Global HR in the correct tone.
- Proactively orchestrate the diary for the SVP, Global HR to ensure that priorities are properly protected which ensuring access for key stakeholders. This will include working closely with other Senior PAs across the Executive team to understand the flow of the business in order to pre-empt issues and challenges.
- Organise a busy schedule of internal and external meetings, compiling pre-meeting information packs and briefings to ensuring that the SVP, Global HR always has the required details before attending any event.
- Compile reports, presentations, minutes and internal communications with accuracy and appropriate tone of voice.
- Organise all travel arrangements and accommodation for the SVP, Global HR with a view to ensuring the effective use of time.
- Ensure the efficient day-to-day running of the SVP, Global HR’s office, ensuring all files and papers are kept tidy and in a logical order, ensuring that the correct paperwork can be presented for action each day.
- Collate and manage financial processes on behalf of the SVP, Global HR such as expenses and invoice authorisation ensuring matters are dealt with in a timely and accurate way.
- Act as the gatekeeper for the SVP, Global HR by ensuring access to the right people at the right times and passing on messages, documentation and requests for action as required
- Work closely with the other Executive team PAs and our Office Management team to ensure strong relationships as well as providing cover when necessary
- Proactively plan time with the SVP, Global HR to ensure regular updates are provided on important information and progress on projects while reporting back any difficulties or issues in a timely manner.
- Build strong links with the IT support team to ensure that all foreseeable technological issues are proactively managed, and that any unplanned issues (such as problems with office, VC and conference call equipment) are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Confidently manage multiple tasks and prioritise work to meet all deadlines set.
- When required deal with any personal issues/paperwork.
HR Administration Duties
- Manage and deliver specific projects within the HR team, working with colleagues across the globe to ensure excellent collaboration and timely completion.
- Responsible for updating key department documents including Global Organisational Charts
- Recording holiday and sickness information for the Corporate office.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the global HR team, attending weekly meetings to stay up-to-date about all current issues.
- Provide an office management service for the HR team in London, such as ensuring all equipment is in good working order, that the storage and filing locations are well maintained and efficiently used, and that the working environment is always on-brand and set up effectively.
The Ideal Candidate
Education & Technical Knowledge Required
- Graduate calibre is preferred
- A second European language would be a bonus, but not essential
- Previous experience of working as a one-to-one or two-to-one PA or EA to Board-level executives, preferably within Human Resources.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- A solid grounding in HR, with a working knowledge of key elements of the function.
- Demonstrable experience of helping a busy executive to manage all aspects of their duties, both inside and outside the office environment.
- Experience within a luxury retail business would be very beneficial.
Particular Skills/Knowledge Required:
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for perfect presentation at all times.
- Able to react quickly and effectively in a fast-paced environment to provide solutions to problems that are yet to arise.
- Highly competent user of MS Office packages, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written skills. Able to respond accurately and appropriately to a range of clientele.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, being flexible in approach to meet the requirements of the business.
- Able to demonstrate confidence and gravitas to effectively manage all tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident team player.
- Proactive, action-oriented and planned in approach while being flexible in delivery.
- Able to thrive in a busy environment which can be high-pressure at times.
- A calm and diplomatic demeanour with a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Keen to use initiative to solve complex issues.
- An excellent sense of style with the ability to pre-empt the needs of an executive in a luxury fashion environment.
- Confident and assertive, able to pitch solutions to help within the business.
- Ability to act quickly to adapt to last minute requests and changes.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Committed with a passion for the role and the organisation.
Please only apply if you meet the requirements above. Please apply with your full CV, Salary expectations and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org