Job DescriptionMichael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
As a proactive, hands-on and internationally minded member of the HR Operations Team EMEA, the HR team members are responsible for the provision of efficient, accurate, compliant and timely processing of all HR Operational tasks in their Shared Service Center Hub.
The team's key responsibilities will include (but not limited to) all administrative HR tasks, payroll file preparation, advisory support on Employee Relations cases and Field investigations, as well as ad hoc project implementation and regular audits/reporting to maintain an accurate database.
The team works in close partnership with Retail Store Managers in Europe.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
The HR Operation's Team supports all divisions in Europe. Team responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- The complete HR operational administration lifecycle: preparing employee contracts, letters, statements, leaver documents, tracking of probation period and contract prolongations in line with local laws, maintaining personnel files as well as internal HR Information systems for audit purposes in a timely manner
- Preparing the monthly payroll files for the region in cooperation with the retail stores and with the MK Payroll Team based in Switzerland: Tracking sick leave and holiday administration, calculate prorata leave entitlement and balances on a monthly basis, reviewing and validating Time and Attendance timesheets (including verification of working hours and Overtime rules) in line with local laws and in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage Employee grievances, disciplinary, investigations and performance related cases in the Field, while working closely with relevant Store Managers/District Managers and the wider HR team
- Ensuring company policies and actions are compliant with local legislation and known in the respective countries by employees and Line Managers
- Preparing ad hoc regional reports with relevant employee data for Finance, Payroll, Retail Operations and other departments as requested
- Partner with the Center of Excellence based in London and regional HR Business Partners, including senior leadership teams
- Supporting the day-to-day events of the corporate office and any other reasonable duties
- Proven HR Administration in a multi-site international organization (minimum 2 years)
- Experience handling Employee Relations cases including investigations (e.g grievance and disciplinary )
- Exposure to and knowledge of labour laws and social security regulations for Eastern Europe, if possible also Northern Europe advantageous
- Excellent administrative, communication and organization skills
- Fluent in English and preferably additional European languages
- Hands-on and pro-active personality with a strong service-based attitude to build relationships with the Field population remotely
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience working with HR Information Systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V