With a history going back over 130 years, PVH has excelled at growing brands and businesses with rich American heritages, becoming one of the largest global apparel companies. We have over 30,000 associates operating in over 40 countries with over $8 billion in revenues.
Founded in 1968 and acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003, Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive, and often minimal, aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses. We strive to make a positive impact on the world. We inspire passion in our people. We embody authenticity and embrace individuality.
Tommy Hilfiger is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands, internationally recognised for celebrating the essence of “classic American cool” style. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010. We engage consumers through 360° marketing campaigns, innovative events, exciting collaborations and brand partnerships, and work with some of the biggest names from the world of Fashion, Art, Music and Entertainment.
About The Role
The PVH HR team are a group of focused, forward thinking and commercial individuals all passionate about offering an outstanding colleague experience.
The Digital Learning Designer works within the Talent and Development team whose ultimate objective is to set all PVH employees up for success and enable them to be the best version of themselves. They do this by ensuring the business has the appropriate and fit for purpose development interventions and tools in place.
They operate autonomously and have the creative license to really deliver bespoke solutions. Whether they are creating bite size learnings or large scale management development programs they are encouraged to challenge the status quo and think differently.
This role is responsible for the promotion and design of engaging and effective digital learning content whilst also developing learning technology systems.
About The Role
- Establish learning aims and requirements to identify learning objectives, write storyboards and where appropriate use rapid development tools.
- Actively promote and engage with key stakeholders to embed the use of these new technology solutions and teaching methods into current delivery.
- Apply instructional design theory to create storyboards, scripts, learning content and assessment materials for new e-learning modules.
- Will be responsible for the LMS, developing the look, content and general evolution of the system.
- Create online, engaging and interactive resources to meet stakeholder needs using current e-learning software such as rapid development tools, images, graphics, video, audio, webcasts, podcasts and other multi-media formats.
- Evaluate existing learning materials and convert to digital content in line with best practice methodologies.
- Modify content for use on other platforms, such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Produce and maintain detailed and accurate content and project documentation including content outlines, storyboard, assessment material, assets list and transcripts during the project lifecycle.
- To maintain high standards of service through effective communication and timely response, identifying and dealing with stakeholder issues and queries.
- Support the Talent & Development Business Partner in identifying training and employee development needs moving towards a blended learning approach to train employees.
- You'll have experience of administering / developing / managing an LMS, i.e. Moodle. Some knowledge of HTML would be desirable with this.
- You'll have proven knowledge in producing technology based learning and assessment materials using a wide range of tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Articulate or other standard eLearning development tools.
- You'll have experience of developing online, engaging and interactive resources to meet needs using current eLearning software.
- You'll have a background in creating, writing and developing eLearning teaching content.
- You’ll have strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build relationships with ease.
- You’ll be a commercially astute and confident decision maker, communicating with impact across all levels.
- You will work well with change, being able to quickly adapt and work with pace
- You'll be skilled in analysis, time management, problem solving and innovative thinking
- You'll be creative, curious and courageous!
About What We Offer
At PVH, we understand that the success of our organisation is directly related to our hardworking and dedicated associates who contribute their time and talents to help make our Company the success it is. That is why we are committed to providing a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that offers the protection, peace of mind and flexibility designed to support our associates – both at home and at work.
- Up to 50% off CK and TH Retail Purchases
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive pension plan
- Life insurance cover
- Corporate discount on Dental Insurance
- Health cash plan
- Competitive bonus scheme
- Flexi hours