About the department:
You will join a progressive and innovative Global People and Talent team, which has rapidly grown to over 100 people globally. Our department consists of HR Generalists as well as specialists in Talent Acquisition, People Operations & Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, HR Systems, Internal Communications & Employer Branding. By joining the team you will have the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of our brilliant work as we shape the future for Farfetchers in creative and inspiring ways. We are a company with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovative culture. We are positive, passionate and live our values: Be Human, Be Brilliant, Todos Juntos, Be Revolutionary, Think Global and Amaze Customers day to day.
As our business continues to grow, our Talent Team needs to do the same. In this role, you will support us in our mission todeliver a world-class recruitment offering so that we can continue to hire the best of the best. You will work closely with the Senior Recruiter on all interview coordination activities, booking a multitude of interviews daily whilst creating a seamless experience for both the candidate and the hiring manager. Ideally you’d be someone happy to work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing new and exciting initiatives.
You should be confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when under pressure. You will be super organized and solutions focused, ultimately ensuring that we keep our hiring process smooth and retain high performing employees.
What you’ll do:
- You will manage the end-to-end recruitment process for Customer Service (full time & seasonal) from initial phone screen through to offer management, taking full ownership of all communication & scheduling of interviews
- You will support with the creation of offer letters and managing employee files, as well as initiating the employee files via ADP
- You will own the interview scheduling process for a variety of positions across the Los Angeles & New York offices
- You will craft and reformat job descriptions in line with our Global tone of voice and employer brand
- You will support the North America People Team with any ad hoc admin tasks or projects that arise
- You will be responsible for booking all meeting rooms and setting them up appropriately, as well as arranging travel (where necessary)
- You will work with our recruitment agencies and candidates directly to provide feedback on resumes and advice for next steps
- You will keep our applicant tracking system (Lever) up to date by moving candidates through the correct workflows and archiving when necessary
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You have previous experience of working in a Recruitment Coordinator position or something similar
- You have experience using HRIS & Application Tracking systems (Workday/Lever/ADP a plus and not essential)
- You have an exceptional level of attention to detail
- You are detailed oriented and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have the ability to work with multiple stakeholders, from multiple regions; adapting your style as required to suit cultural nuances
- You are confident when communicating with stakeholders at all levels, and maintain a solution focused approach when under pressure.
- You are innovative and bring new ideas that will add to our already ‘Be Brilliant’ approach to sourcing top talent
- You will work with minimal guidance to get things done and thrive with implementing new and exciting initiatives.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.