HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Human Resources Manager - Corporate
HUGO BOSS Fashions, Inc. | New York City | United States | Full-time
- As a member of the HUGO BOSS Human Resources North America Department, the HR Manager, Corporate provides support, leadership and guidance in all HR functions to the HUGO BOSS New York offices.
- Serve as change agent in support of HR/Talent initiatives and department strategies.
- Analyze trends/metrics to develop solutions such as turnover rate, headcount budget, exit interview data.
- Partner and collaborate with Compensation Analyst on budget planning involving but not limited to: compensation analysis, annual merit, and adjustment to headcount.
- Coach employees on policy and procedure applications, employment/labor laws, conflict resolution, and change management to promote a fair and equitable work environment.
- Support the talent review process.
- Coach and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Manager to implement and manage recruitment strategies to effectively attract top talent across the organization.
- Discuss performance concerns/opportunities and identify root causes, offering effective and holistic solutions.
- Manage the annual performance appraisal and salary planning process.
- Create and maintain accurate job descriptions.
- Partner in creating and communicating company policies and procedures to managers and team members.
- Leverage HR policies, programs and practices to create and maintain a positive, high performing work environment.
- Accountable for all HR administration ensuring compliance with legal guidelines.
- Manage the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Manage all ex-patriate relocations, including immigration and visa processes, contract preparation, housing relocation, etc.
- Maintain and update organization charts as needed.
- Other duties include ad-hoc research and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or Psychology preferred
- Prior Fashion Retail HR experience is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of Generalist experience with 1-2 years of HR management experience
- Knowledge of Federal, State and local labor laws and regulations
- Broad knowledge of HR practices including employee relations, performance management, compensation and learning & development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Strong relationship-building and customer service oriented with all levels of employees
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times
- Intermediate level user with MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
HUGO BOSS offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 401(k) with company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Voluntary benefits and critical Illness
- Company sponsored life and disability benefits
- Discounts for auto/home/pet insurance
- Commuter benefit program
- Employee Discount Program
- 21 paid days off (pro-rated based on first year of employment) plus your birthday off
- Flexible Fridays