Job DescriptionMichael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day creative process for Social Media assets and select Global Marketing Campaigns, as well as smaller-scale projects for the PR, Marketing and International Teams as they arise.
Major Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop schedules and manage orderly flow of creative projects from initial scoping and development to delivery and production of final assets.
- Partner closely with the Social Media Team to initiate new social media requests based on company needs/demands, and manage all social media creative projects and workload.
- Oversee and execute various Brand Marketing Campaigns including all print and digital deliverables falling under the campaign umbrella.
- Provide internal Creative Teams (Editorial, Fashion Office, Production, etc.) with required information and helpful documents/templates to complete task at hand.
- Hold status meetings with key players involved in each project to ensure that requirements and deadlines are being met.
- Monitor creative development and provide daily communication of job status to the requesting team, project management lead and Director of Creative Services.
- Ensure projects are routed for proper approval and all sign-offs are confirmed and recorded before delivering final creative.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables for domestic & international events are completed in a timely manner and approved by all necessary parties.
- Manage the planning, production, and post production of Runway Show / New York Fashion Week assets including photographer management, retouching, and timely asset delivery.
- Liaise between the Post Video Production and Creative Teams to manage video reviews, consolidate feedback, and deliver final assets to Requestors without delay.
- Actively capture feedback and identify/implement new processes.
- Understand the digital and e-commerce ecosystem and how licensee and advertising campaigns integrate.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in project management in a creative setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well to meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong project management skills
- Motivation, decisiveness, organizational skills are a must
- Production knowledge/experience a plus
- Knowledge of Creative Suite a plus
- Experience working with multiple social media channels and platforms a must
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V