All associates based in the EU should apply to the job by clicking here. Please note that you will have to create a new account on the application page.
The Sr. Analyst, Executive Compensation studies, analyzes and processes information related to the compensation of associates based on their positions and other compensable factors. Ensure the company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations. The Sr. Analyst will interface with vendors, Human Resources, HRIS, IT, Finance, Payroll, Tax, Legal and other internal departments.
- Evaluate competitiveness of the company’s executive compensation programs
- Conduct market pricing, peer group analysis, survey participation and analysis, modeling
- Conduct special research projects in benchmarking the company’s pay plans and develop recommendations for improvement
- Assisting in preparing materials for the Compensation Committee of the Board, CHRO, CEO, and other senior leaders
- Assist in preparing regulatory filings: Proxy, Form 4s, LTI sub-plans in countries local laws need to be considered for compliance or tax advantages, local practice, etc.
- Prepare offers for senior executives
- Maintain Bonus planning system for Management Bonus Plan. Prepare bonus and other compensation statements and letters to employees. Liaise with corporate and divisional controllers to assist with quarterly bonus accrual calculation and statement generation. Coordinates final year-end bonus payments.
- Responsible for managing bonus payments such as discretionary, retention, and project based bonuses.
- Maintain workday as necessary to administer the company’s compensation plans and assist with tax withholding and reporting
- Administer the Stock Incentive Plan: coordinate with the equity administrator to maintain Merrill Lynch records, integration with other systems, and communication of awards
- Proactively works with HR as a Business Partner to resolve problems, discuss pending changes, salary recommendations based on internal and external data, job description evaluations and salary range adjustments.
- Assist with acquisitions and divestitures of businesses as they relate to integration or separation from the company’s compensation programs
- Perform other job duties as assigned
Experience: Minimum 4 years relevant experience. Executive Compensation experience is desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, HR or related major
- CCP Certification and GRP Certification a plus
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with finance and statistics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to present to senior management in a succinct manner.
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate as appropriate.
- Advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable learning and using a diverse range of software applications.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and recognize when escalation is necessary.
- Ability to audit and check for reasonableness.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Workday a plus.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH