This role will report directly into the Shortage Control Manager. This role is unique in that it requires a strong analytical/ coordinator background as well as someone that is willing to roll up their sleeves, wear multiple hats, and dig into processes and procedures to get a true understanding of all channels of the business. This role will be responsible of monitoring the day to day processes/procedures alongside the shortage control team. This role will help guide and coordinate the day to day workload by monitoring the different locations via audits and reports. This role will be involved with all inventory accountability, investigations, and shrink write-offs / inquires across all TRR locations.
Role can be located Brisbane, CA, Secaucus, NJ, or Perth Amboy, NJ
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish and automate daily, weekly and monthly audits.
- Assist with the execution of a shortage write off process to balance inventory levels.
- Maintain timely communication with all TRR departments requesting shrink write-offs. (g-chats, zendesk, email, slack, etc.)
- Maintain all SLA requirements for investigation and consignor/customer responses in conjunction with the CS/CR teams.
- Participate in the streamline of shortage control and inventory control procedures
- Track and communicate areas of opportunities to all departments accordingly where loss is occurring
- Support new company initiatives and offering solutions to risk opportunities that may be incurred as a result of these programs
- Drive the development of operating procedures and metrics for policy improvements
- Diagnose the trends related to our exceptions management process, while working cross-functionally and collaborate on creating achievable solutions
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, and collaborative.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to translate data into actionable outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of Excel required. Familiarity with various reporting tools such as GoodData (Zendesk), Looker, and Insights is a plus.
- 2-3 years work experience in data analysis.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records, consistent with legal requirements.