Position: Manager, Talent Acquisition, AmericasReports to:VP, HR, Americas.
As the Talent Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing the strategy to hire talent to meet hiring demands of a dynamic, high-performing, and evolving North America organization.
You will have responsibility for full cycle recruitment across a diverse number of roles and levels in the NY corporate office and for all employer-branding efforts. This individual will work collaboratively and consistently with both local and global HQ partners.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive searches end-to-end for professional, managerial, and executive level (as needed) positions in corporate office
- Develop recruitment strategy for North America; in partnership with VP & global HQ practices
- Source, assess, select candidates and manage offer process
- Partner with hiring managers to understand position specifications
- Partner with VP, HR to manage sensitive situations, decision-making, and on-boarding process
- Guide hiring managers and provide professional and expert consultation with regard to the hiring process and the market for Talent (passive and active candidates)
- Serve as a brand ambassador in market place to build employer branding
- Partner with team on pro-active recruitment efforts to create pipeline of talent for Valentino at all levels
- Research - convert target candidates into engaged applicants using internal and external research
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn Recruiter and other internet sources to develop pools of candidates and referrals
- Networking - pursue & develop relationships with potential candidates and key industry executives
- Conduct exploratory interviews on a regular basis and develop system to ensure follow up
- Develop and maintain future contact files for all areas
- Maintain current knowledge of Fashion Retail/Luxury goods industry and systematically mobilize recruitment efforts base on recent industry news
- Support team recruitment efforts
- Manage all postings - internal and external
- Maintain communication with HQ partners on TA updates
- Manage all correspondence and conduct exploratory interviews (where required) with executive referral candidates
- Act as a talent advisor to business partners on recruitment and industry trends.
- Recognize and realize opportunities to improve and evolve processes
- In collaboration with the wider HR team actively contribute and drive to improve processes to we are working efficiently.
- Actively contribute to the overall people retention strategy and the employee lifecycle.
- Serve as HRBP for Corporate population (in partnership with VP)
Knowledge & Skills
- You have in-depth knowledge of external market and industry trends
- You possess knowledge in multiple areas of recruitment methodology (direct attraction of high quality candidates, Interview and assessment design)
- Proven understanding of recruitment success metrics, kpi’s and use of data
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate will be a service-oriented, self-starting, proactive, highly responsible and organized go-getter with an enthusiastic attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 6-8 years of recruitment experience; fashion, retail experience a must (luxury a plus)
- Strong experience recruiting for corporate, creative and/or merchandising a must (retail roles a plus)
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
- Ability to work successfully in an international environment
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Demonstrates confidence and ability to network and develop relationships
- Strong time management and follow through skills.
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and ATS, HRIS; LinkedIn Recruiter (Experience with SuccessFactors a plus)