Based in our New York Head Office, we have an exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join our International Team!
ZIMMERMANN is one of Australia's leading and most respected fashion designer brands. Zimmermann's ready-to-wear and swim and resort collections are sold through Zimmermann boutiques and high-end retailers, both in Australia and internationally. We maintain stand-alone retail stores throughout Australia, online, and internationally including New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London and Paris.
ZIMMERMANN also upholds a well-established wholesale business internationally with an enviable list of major stockists including Net-a-Porter, Barneys, Saks Fifth Avenue, Selfridges, Harrods, Le Bon Marche, to name some.
Reporting to the President, with a reporting relationship to the Head of HR based in Sydney Australia, the HR Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination and execution of all HR related duties across the US. It is an operations focused role and will act as a first point of contact for new employees as well as be a key contact for internal staff.
Working closely with the Head Office in Australia, you will implement and manage Zimmermann processes, policies and procedures across the NY office and US retail stores
The successful candidate's key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing and coordinating recruitment processes - editing and formulating job descriptions, formulating job adverts, screening candidates and sourcing candidates;
- Communicating with the Payroll Manager on all staff movements;
- Implementing new staff across NYHO & the US retail network
- Facilitating the onboarding process of all new employees;
- Preparing employment contracts, offer letters, employment update letters, separation and termination documentation;
- Organising and performing exit procedures, including coordinating maternity leave and staff cover;
- Maintaining and updating staff policies and employment handbooks, including WHS; and
- Supervising the Office Administrator to ensure the office operates in an efficient, cost effective and professional manner
The Ideal Candidate
In order to be considered for this exciting position you must possess:
- a University level Human Resources qualification
- a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- experience in the fashion industry (beneficial but not essential)
Additionally you will also have strong attention to detail, a high level of organisational and time management skills, be comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment and a thorough knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word and Outlook
This is an opportunity for applicants who strive for excellence in their field.