Stitch is a team of enthusiastic developers, designers and business people on a mission to revolutionize the fashion industry. We are creators and we are creative. We transform thoughts, words, and ideas into fun, rich and good-looking solutions for our 3D platform.
At Stitch we use creative technology to make the fashion design process as seamless as possible. We create digital platforms and tools that are actively transforming the way brands design, develop and produce their collections — as well as tell great stories about them.
We are not only transforming the design process, but also the way global brands such as Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein are manufacturing and selling their products.
We are looking for a developer to help us build plugins and integrations with a number of 3rd-party tools, including desktop apps, open source tools such as Blender, and enterprise data systems. If you have experience writing app plugins, Python skill and experience with data flowing through complex systems, we want to talk to you.
We are building a team to address the challenges of digitizing apparel production, and are in an exciting phase of defining the technology and processes we will use to build a flexible 3D design platform. We have a team of technologists and industry experts working together to research and prototype a number of possible tools that extend upon the asset management system that we have already built. You will work together with this technology team as we explore and grow.
- A competitive salary
- A motivated team with a wide range of experiences and skills
- Early stage products that you can influence greatly
- Career development support from the company in the form of training, speaker series, conferences, et cetera
- All the benefits of being a PVH employee, including employee discounts on TH and CK, delicious food, and more
- Write plugins for Blender, Browzwear tools and other apps
- Integrate apps with our Node/REST/postgresql/aws stack
- Work on data and asset pipelines
- Work on 3D rendering solutions
- Work to build and scale a highly-maintainable software ecosystem
- Explore new technologies, and creative applications of existing technologies, to drive forward the project vision
- Work with the new integrations team and our technology team at large to connect 3rd party apps to our custom products
- Work from our office in Houthavens most days
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience consuming / creating REST APIs
- Experience with writing modular and easy-to-read code, in Python and other languages
- Experience writing app plugins or enterprise integrations. For example, extensions for creative tools or browsers, or microservices that take data from black box systems and adapt them to custom systems
- An affinity for modular, maintainable code
- A strong background in automated testing in Python
- Experience with test-driven development
- An innate curiosity with a desire to learn, create and explore
- Experience with Blender or Browzwear tools
- Rendering / asset conversion pipeline experience
- C experience