This role is an integral member of the EMEIA business and IT technology leadership team, aligning the technology vision with business strategy by integrating company processes with the appropriate technologies with a particular focus on delivering solid and innovative solutions, building technology aspects of new stores and running closely together with a very engaging and active business team.
· Regional Technology Services - products, applications, platforms, support & maintenance of regional specific technology solutions.
· Regional Technology Strategy - Definition and ownership of a technology strategy that is aligned with the regional business strategy. Responsible for aligning that strategy with the global strategy.
· All Technology delivery for the Region - Manage all development done on behalf of the region, ownership of Regional portfolio (Planning, Management, Communication).
· Deployment - Ownership of the physical installation of in-store technology solutions, active engagement of user adoption in the region and a key partner to all any global IT or business team deploying applications.
· Regional Technology capacity - Ensures region has the capacity to receive planned and existing technology services and ensures appropriate competencies and resources are available to manage deployment of the regional portfolio as well as ongoing support.
· Regional technology finances & budgets - Ownership and control of budget planning and spend for all technology solutions and services deployed in the regions and regional assets.
· Regional business partnership – As the key business partner for all execs within the region, this role is responsible for successful business engagement on projects, service, business continuity and solutions.
· Budget Management - Budget development, estimating and planning demand and stakeholder engagement and agreement, forecast vs actuals and regular updating and reporting.
The Ideal Candidate
· Operating at a leadership level in a customer centric retail organisation where technology is a key factor in creating a in a luxury experience
· Working as part of a global IT team
· Working in a highly ambiguous environment
· An understanding of the culture & complexity of the international markets. Ideally has spent time living abroad.
· Highly advanced influencing and relationship management skills
· Commercially astute
· Budget and resource management