Department: IT within the Finance Department
- Direct Report : CFO of North America
- Dotted line reporting to the global CIO of Dior
- Mission: Build a strong IS&T organization for Dior covering US and Canada
- 40 Stores over USA & Canada
- 533 Overall users
- 250 Computers
- 329 Mailboxes
- 130 iPhones users
- Part of the Global Dior IT Strategy, in relation with the Dior CIO, implement and pilot IT Solutions for the North America Zone,
- Define and manage the roadmap for all NA projects: store opening, infrastructure projects, applications projects ensuring the alignment of local and central teams objectives,
- Able to lead transformation of the NA IS&T organization to improve service quality and build an organization able to support end-users, stores and successfully manage Digital, POS and ERP projects.
Ø Define the scope of in-house vs externalized services
Ø Build and manage the team (2HC)
- Control the IT cost center against budget, control and validate vendor's invoices, review vendors selection and renegotiate, as needed, scope of services.
- Set-up KPI to monitor the level of services for Stores and HQ: follow service desk activities and challenge them, define action plan to improve the service.
- Represent DIOR Couture at all LVMH IS&T meetings for the region.
- Internal contacts
o Executives and Merchandizing team,
o Retail Regionals & Store Managers,
o Finance Dept., P&C IT Dept., HR,
o HQ IT Teams: Retail, Reporting, ERP & Network and Infrastructure teams.
- External contacts
o Retail (Raymark/Mi9), Internet (AT&T, Granite, BCMOne, Mettel...), Helpdesk (ESSIST), Phone equipment (DCI, Mc Graw, Evolve), Traffic counting (Shoppertrak), LVMH IT Board.
- Requested qualities
o Accuracy, diplomacy and negotiation skills
The Ideal Candidate
Skills and competencies
- Strong appetite to quickly master the complex IS&T landscape:
· Upstream systems (Headquarter Central System) (SAP, M3),
· Downstream systems (Accounting Software (AX), POS (Raymark) and Reporting (Cognos, Anaplan))
- Able to work closely and develop strong communication with all departments (architects and store planning, retail performance, Finance & Accounting, Wholesale, Marketing and Communication)
- Fast-paced, flexible contributor, adept at staying on-task and on-time despite shifting priorities and tight deadlines,
- Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions
- Combine creativity & problem-solving skills with a high attention of detail
- Skilled at customizing documentation to communicate complex technical information to all levels of end-users
- Frequent travels
Technical requested experience
Project ManagementBroad understanding of IT infrastructure, network and security