We are seeking an experienced IT Analyst to join Project Elevate. This position will report directly to the Director of Global Technology. The IT Analyst will partner with various process teams, domestic and global to successfully strategize the data conversion methodology for a Greenfield large-scale SAP implementation in accordance to SAP best practices and Michael Kors governance. The IT Analyst will be accountable for the design, development, and delivery of data conversion from various legacy applications into SAP using tools Information steward and BODS.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As a Data Conversion Analyst, you will be involved in Partnering with various legacy system leads and Elevate process leads in designing and developing the structure and conversion program steps required to transform business data from legacy system sources, and to load transformed data into SAP system.
- Due to the volume of data in Customer legacy system, SAP BODS (Business Objects Data Services) and Information steward will be used to perform migration and cleansing activities. Perform data profiling, validation and cleansing transformations by using SAP BODS and information steward.
- Lead the data extraction strategy for various process like MDM, Finance, Procurement, Logistics, Sales and distribution etc., for master and transaction data for ongoing accuracy and integrity of the system data.
- Use SAP Best practices for data analysis, modeling, profiling, cleansing and loading for OLTP and OLAP systems.
- Support the routine audits of the platform data (master and transactional) to ensure continued high quality levels and compliance with best business process practices.
- Work independently to complete assigned project and resolve problems during new implementations or new SAP functions requiring the addition or cleansing of business data.
- Migrate programs, Jobs and workflows across various landscapes to perform multiple mock tests, cutover rehearsal and cutover.
- Actively partner with various members of the project team to meet project goals and objectives in all Phases of the implementation.
- Responsible to minimizes the changes and mitigate the risks.
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation with the use of communication skills and cooperation to realize value benefits of the project.
The Ideal Candidate
- A Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Administration, or other related scientific or technical discipline is required
- 4 - 6+ years of Data Migration experience in SAP including expertise in Business processes with application knowledge, experience in financials, procurement, logistics and sales processes.
- In-depth experience in SAP S/4 HANA Concepts especially in validating and cleansing master data and identifying transactional data errors in different process areas.
- Experience with various data migration tools such as Information Steward, BODS, LSMW, Batch Input, Direct Input, and SAP Migration Workbench.
- Detailed knowledge of Wholesale business processes (3PL’s) is required.
- The ability to communicate politely, clearly and effectively and persuade and/or influence internal customers at a high level such as senior management on matters of a technical issues.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team environment with minimal guidance.
- Proven track record using analytical skills to evaluate Business processes from the technical perspective.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle methodologies
- Desire to contribute to a fast paced, growth-oriented business unit
- Responsible for documenting the design and landscape of all SAP environments.