- Provide IT support for West Coast Region including LA Corporate Office, Remote sales offices, and Retail Stores.
- Ideal Candidate should have hands on experience in Systems Administration, Network Management, and User Support.
- Retail IT Experience a plus
Typical technical tasks:
- Troubleshoot hardware/software and diagnose network and telecom connectivity issues.
- Email administration, including mail filtering and whitelisting
- Monitor network and server performance using monitoring software (Nagios)
- ISP Vendor Management
- Work in congruence with the I.T. team to respond to issues in the Help Desk queue
- Support end users at store locations remotely and in person (Los Angeles)
- Assist with Video Conferencing Equipment (Zoom)
- Set-up, configure, and install Apple and Windows computers (hardware and software)
- Participate in IT Department initiatives and provide recommendations for supporting future systems and projects.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of all IT equipment, as directed by management.
- Promote and maintain security requirements and mindset for all systems and IT projects.
- Create and manage user accounts for network and ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- Escalate hardware, networking, telecom, and ERP system issues quickly and appropriately
- Properly communicate escalated issues to IT Management and follow all protocols and policies.
- Source and maintain relationships with IT/System vendors
- Other projects as requested
Typical Business tasks:
- Project Management
- Candidate should be familiar common business reporting tools, and understand how to manipulate data at a high level using MS Excel and SQL.
- Network Administration [Working with East Coast Admin on Projects]
- Application Support [Monitoring Scheduled Jobs, Error Logs]
- Business User Support [Requirements Gathering, Office Troubleshooting, Attend Executive Meetings as Representative of IT Team]
- Documentation [Ticket Updates, User Communication]
IT Team [Level 1-2 Support technicians, IT Management] through email, phone, and video conference. All employee at varying levels company-wide.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and inter-group collaborative skills a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills (confident, approachable and personable)
- Knowledge of common business practices in Finance / Accounting / Sales
- A degree in MIS, Computer Science, Telecommunications or other related technical field desired. Extensive and proven industry experience will be considered in lieu of the degree.
- A+ certification preferred
- Fundamental understanding of IT Security concepts
- Strong experience supporting both Apple and Windows hardware, OS environments, and networks.
- Ability and willingness to work overtime and weekends, as required, and commute between local offices.
- Self-Motivated, Organized, and Customer Service Focused.
- Must be presentable in business environment.