ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Retail Operations
Reports to: Agile Team Coach Lead
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Rime Asselman, firstname.lastname@example.org
As an Agile Team Coach in the Retail Operations Department, you will coach teams on efficient processes and good communication. You will help teams create a trustful work environment and enable frictionless collaboration with various stakeholders.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Ensure commitment, coordination and sustainability by establishing transparency and agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban in and around your team. You will make sure that a stable value flow is established and continuously improved by addressing all blockers and impediments
- Provide a trustful environment to enable collaboration within the team and with the surrounding roles. You will establish a culture of listening and honest feedback, and facilitate role and rule clarification
- Facilitate meetings or workshops, drawing from your sound knowledge of formats or ability to create them. You lead groups in meetings with lightness and skill - especially during difficult situations
- Support and be the part of a team of Agile Team Coaches to learn and thrive with. Our team of coaches does intervision and shadowing, team events and engage to reach department goals together
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 2-5 years of experience in managing and supporting agile software project, product or processes such as Scrum, Kanban and Lean Software Development and Design Thinking
- Team player, who can inspire and motivate the team, driving them to get things done and lead by example
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, conflict resolution, workshop and meeting facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, impediment solving and increasing transparency
- Curious mind who challenges status quo and follows up with new trends and developments in relevant fields of work
WHAT WE OFFER
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
At Retail Operations, we provide the technological backbone that drives our core retail business on the supplier-facing side. We build state-of-the art B2B & enterprise systems that connect Zalando seamlessly with our suppliers - from onboarding product catalogues to creating the best online multimedia content, and from aligning purchase quantities to scheduling deliveries into our warehouses. To our 2000+ suppliers, we offer easy ways to integrate and collaborate with Zalando - through our supplier portal, standard EDI and web-based REST APIs. To our 1000+ internal users we offer highly automated processes that allow them to focus on everything machines cannot do on their own. To do this, we build state-of-the systems using a variety of technologies, such as HTML/JS, Java, Scala, Kotlin and Python - all as cloud-based microservices.
For more information about Retail Operations Business Unit, click here.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.