Job DescriptionABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Corporate Technology - Support
Reports to: Team Lead
Team Size: 2
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Andrae Owuh, firstname.lastname@example.org
The User Enablement team is part of Corporate Technology/Workplace Operations & Services/Support and consists of two people.
As a part of this team you will create, manage, report and deliver a variety of IT training content based on specific needs from teams across the Berlin sites.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You develop training concepts for IT trainings for the relevant target groups.
- You create targeted training materials and keep these up-to-date.
- You organise and deliver IT trainings.
- You have a broad view over our daily business and identify concrete training requirements.
- You proactively advertise our internal departments on our trainings.
- You create reports and statistics to ensure continuous improvement of the training content.
- You have already had 2+ years of experience in dealing with people communicatively.
- You possess excellent skills in presentation and training.
- Working knowledge of Google apps and other office-related applications.
- Quickly capturing complex contexts and autonomously working your way in new subject areas is as a matter of course for you.
- You are well-structured and an excellent communicator in the English language (German is a plus).
- For you, the customer is king, and this is reflected in your high level of commitment and your strong sense of responsibility.
- You are ready to travel to our locations for trainings and to continually gain new qualifications.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.