As a Training Manager (Instructional Designer), with a focus on communication -and behavioral based trainings, you will build scalable learning experiences to develop Customer Care Specialists across Zalandos internal and external Customer Service organization. You will create and continuously improve learning experiences using different approaches to engage learners and drive high-impact learning using multiple formats.
Parental leave replacement for at least 2 years
Where your expertise is needed
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to identify business and target learners training needs to develop learner-centered training materials, incorporating digital and classroom modalities as appropriate; Utilize project management tools and skills to lead content development projects
- Confidently design highly engaging and interactive training materials by applying advanced adult learning theories into practical training strategy with a focus on both, user-oriented communication and behavior focused trainings as well as tool and system focused digital trainings; Enable our trainers with the help of Train-the-Trainer measures to roll out training and coaching concepts and devise and drive training communication updates
- Contribute to the development and implementation of new learning models and content design templates to continuously improve and evaluate solutions for quality, behavioral and business impact; Be able to prioritize effectively and work on multiple project deliverables with tight deadlines
- Develop scalable modules including assessments that measure learners’ outcome to ensure all trainings are consistent and a successful knowledge transfer can be assured; Leverage data to effectively evaluate the behavioral and business impact of learning solutions proposed
What we are looking for
- 2+ years of experience preferably in learning and development and advanced knowledge of communication and behavior focused concept design and media development (image, video, audio)
- Ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to instructional design assessment strategies; Experience in developing, planning, implementing and assessing trainings based on current industry and adult learning standards
- Degree or certification in (organizational) psychology, adult education, graphic/instructional design or any other related field or equivalent work experience is strongly desired
- Excellent spoken and written German & English; strong communication skills and a passion for learning topics and driving behavioral change
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional Customer Care team. We love welcoming new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.