About the department:
We are a full service in-house legal, company secretary and equity function. We're made up of Corporate, Commercial, IP and Data Protection Lawyers, as well as a company secretarial and equity team. We are based primarily in London but also in Portugal, Russia and China to name a few. We provide leadership and advice on strategic projects, whilst developing our role as an integrated partner within the business to make sure Farfetch goes from strength to strength!
We have a vacancy for a Share Plan Coordinator to join our equity team to assist the Share Plan Manager with the day-to-day administration and maintenance of our global employee equity programs. This role requires effective interfacing with key business partners in finance, tax, payroll, human resources and legal.
What you’ll do:
- You will assist in the administration and ongoing maintenance of the company’s employee equity portal.
- You will deal with participant queries regarding share scheme matters and acting as the key contact for equity queries.
- You will assist in global equity projects and employee education & communications materials.
- You will work closely with key business partners in finance, tax, legal, human resources, and payroll.
- You will work closely with the third-party share plan administrator and company registrar to develop and enhance procedures associated with equity awards.
- You will assist with audit and reporting requests.
- Assist with the ongoing administration of employee, executive and Board of Director equity programs, including planning and project-managing implementation of new programs.
- You will assist with equity grant, documentation and vesting processes.
- You will assist with regulatory filings.
- You will help to develop and deliver timely communications related to equity awards, including grant notification, terms and vesting events.
- You will produce and maintain reports regarding share plan activity for use by internal and external stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- You possess a good working knowledge of employee share plans - A passion for and interest in employee share plans and increasing employee understanding and knowledge
- You have strong understanding of Microsoft programs and high proficiency with Excel is necessary
- You possess excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task in a high-tech, fast-paced growth environment
- You are numerate, accurate and good attention to detail
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have a positive “can-do” attitude
- You have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and on your own
- You can prioritise and manage your own workload
- You have a willingness to learn
- You understand and implement discretion when dealing with highly confidential information
Desirable experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Previous US-listed employee share plan management and administration experience
- Working knowledge of Options and RSUs
- Previous project management and people management experience.
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.