Position Summary: You will need to be a self-starter, with high-energy, the ability to take direction and work with or without supervision, professional demeanor and excellent communication with your team and supervisors. You would be working with the Vice President, Intellectual Property; Sr. Director Intellectual Property; Director, US Trademark Enforcement and Director, International Trademarks.
- As a docketing clerk, you will be working on WebTMs to assist the Director, International Trademarks on uploading and updating the system for all renewals and registrations of international trademarks and all oppositions/cancellations.
- As a logo analyst, you will be working with Polo Art, a proprietary system to upload and catalogue artwork from all divisions. You would be acting as a liaison between all graphic designers and Legal and Customs Compliance teams for approval of this artwork. You will be expected to communicate with all divisions and designers to ensure all when all artwork is ready to be loaded into Polo Art for review and approval.
The Ideal Candidate
- Undergraduate degree highly preferred but not required
- Docketing Experience; prior experience with WebTMs is preferred
- Proficient with MS Office applications including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Bridge,
- Illustrator and Photoshop required
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required as this person will interact with outside counsel attorneys and RL employees in various divisions (design, project management, finance, business development)
- Strong organization skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new processes and new software and web-based applications
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.