Job DescriptionInfluential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Lead operational excellence within the store, ensuring all operational procedures are commercially managed to ensure the highest standard and most efficient delivery of the customer experience.
- Support the Store Manager/Associate Store Manager with all policies and procedures to streamline and safeguard the store
- Ensure the efficient running of the store, both front and back of house
- Manage the sales floor efficiency through operational support roles i.e. Cashiers, Wrappers and Runners to ensure they are effectively supporting the sales floor and enhancing customer experience and sales
- Ensure the store has substantial operational support and staff schedules are optimized to match customer traffic flows and operational demands
- Manage the Stockroom and all related policies and processes i.e. deliveries (potentially overnight), dispatches, inventory etc
Drive for Results
- Assist the Store Manager/Associate Store Manager in overseeing the Asset and Profit Protection influencing service delivery and minimizing loss
- Ensure all Health and Safety legislation and processes are adhered to
- Ensure the store building and all internal areas are maintained to the highest standard both front and back of house, including responsibility for store Housekeeping
- Drive the digital strategy and ensure employees are engaged with new digital initiatives. Embrace new technology and be flexible and reactive to leverage technology initiatives in all areas of the store
- Recruit, on-board and develop all store operational support. Lead the store Operations team, fostering a coaching environment
- Cascade company communications to all members of the store team and lead by example when embracing brand messages
- Be the ultimate Brand Ambassador, seen by others as a beacon of the brand and bring to life Gucci’s core values
- Relevant experience in same or similar role, of not less than 3 years
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Knowledge of Stock management and stock control operative system
- Eye for details
- Management, leadership and coaching
- Hands on approach
- Start-up approach
- Fluent in Dutch and English