In Operations, you'll be part of the team that turns dreams into reality. You'll have the opportunity to amaze customers and be revolutionary - "Todos Juntos". Our team consists of all exciting fields of Operations including Delivery, Payments, Fraud, Supply Chain Management, Retail Operations and Operations Strategy. We are truly global, with strong presence in all global regions including Porto, London, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Moscow, Sao Paulo, Shanghai, and Hong Kong. In our fast growing environment, we are looking for brilliant people who share the passion for operations in this exciting cutting edge industry - and want to have some fun along the way.
This is an exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role in our Operations Solutions team, collaborating with our teams across the world and lead initiatives that will take our partners’ operations to the next level. You’ll be the go to person to guarantee our partner’s efficiency and profitability, while making sure they are aligned with Farfetch’s strategy and in line with our customers’ expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively monitor operational KPI and follow up effectively;
- Lead the operational aspect of Farfetch for our key partners across Italy;
- Provide them operational consultancy:
- Challenge partners to improve operational processes and workflows, to guarantee desired level of service;
- Suggest and lead tech and integration developments to improve their operational efficiency;
- Look out of the box to find the best solutions to maximize our partner’s efficiency and profitability, working closely with Commercial and Tech teams;
- Support implementation of new features at commercial and operational level;
- Build a trustworthy relationship with our key partners and serve as a Farfetch champion in their path to growth and efficiency;
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are:
- Degree educated level ideally in Economics, Management or Engineering;
- Experienced in Retail Operations or Logistics;
- A strong communicator with great interpersonal skills and a flexible approach – able to adapt communication style to different stakeholders;
- Excellent at organization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Analytical, with ability to extract and interpret data and discover opportunities through it;
- Experienced or have knowledge of Kaizen and Six Sigma principles (as a plus);
- Knowledgeable of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluent both, written and verbally, in English (Italian is a plus);
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time, within Italy and abroad.