If you are passionate about Fashion, Art and Supply Planning this can be the best opportunity for you to help LOEWE take Supply Chain to the next step.
As a Supply Chain Planner you will build supply plans taking into account sales demand, inventory policy, capacity and supply constraints.
- Calculate the supply needs taking into account the demand and inventory policy.
- Allocate supply needs according to industrial frame and balancing industrial and commercial needs.
- Make the deliveries more reliable and adaptable to market's needs. Monitor the deliveries performance through performance review.
- Develop reports and KPI´s to measure activity.
- Support monthly re-ordering process.
- Support Supply & Operations meetings.
The Ideal Candidate
- Have a Technical Bachelor´s degree in engineering, mathematics or statistics.
- Have previous experience of at least 2 years in similar position. Preferable in a fast paced environment.
- Be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Have knowledge in Excel.