Purple are looking for a Samples Coordinator to ensure a smooth running of the Samples team. You will be a hard-working and a proactive candidate who is enthusiastic, works well within a small team and can multi task in a fast paced environment.
**The role is on a roted basis which will be swapped weekly**
- Booking out and wrapping of samples that are to be sent out domestically and internationally. (Urgent Couriers, Fed EX, UPS etc.)
- Booking in of samples that have been returned from shoots/celebrities, using Fashion GPS the Launchmetrics system.
- Receiving all boxes and packages on behalf of Purple. All team members are notified about their deliveries via email.
- Steaming and merchandising the samples that have been returned back to Purple.
- Ensuring there are enough interns to work shadow the despatch and fashion teams.
- General maintenance of the showroom.
- Working with the fashion team to co-ordinate press days, liaising with couriers to discuss logistics etc.
- Managing the Logistics Coordinator to ensure a smooth running of the department
- Implementing processes and improving ways of working to support both the Fashion and Beauty divisions.
The Ideal Candidate
· Experience in sample trafficking and management preferred
· Experience in using Fashion GPS software, Celebrity Intelligence and Fashion Monitor
· Proficient in Excel, Power Point and Word
· Enthusiastic and motivated
· Ability to work efficiently in a high pressured and fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Highly organised
· Attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills