Working as part of a small busy team, working together to provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers.
- Accurately receive cloth into the warehouse, using a computer based stock control system.
- Order pick rolls of cloth for delivery using pick notes generated by production control team.
- Ensure all pieces of cloth are placed in barrow/bins labelled up ready for the factory floor.
- Ensure all cloth is placed back in the correct location.
- Record any discrepancies found on paperwork, damage to cartons etc.
- Liaise with admin office with regards to any paperwork issues.
- Loading and unloading deliveries, including checking all documentation.
- To carry out any other duties as required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Highly Motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Working as part of a team
- Adaptable and Flexible
- Good working knowledge of Excel, Word,
- Good level of literacy and numeracy