Primary Purpose:The Project & Process Manager, Ready to Wear operates as the business and analysis arm of the RTW team here at Coach. This role supports analytics and reporting seasonally and will work in a changing and constantly evolving environment.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to work in three different areas...
Vendor Relationship Management
- Manage, track, and identify trends in Development Ratio's
- Prepare monthly Executive Sourcing Reports by country, department, category, and gender
- Onboard new Service Providers
RTW Leadership Support
- Prepare departmental margin reviews by dept, class, and subclass. Identify movement, impact analysis, and areas for cost improvement opportunity
- Manage liabilities process end to end with RTW DVP and Finance
- Reconcile finance freight charges end of each period
- Ad-hoc reporting on budget, supplier data, production plans, costing, etc, as requested by RTW DVP
- Responsible for implementing new processes and strategic initiatives as determined by RTW DVP and Director of Special Projects
- Lead RTW projects that require cross functional engagement with key stakeholders across the organization
- Provide support to RTW team to ensure successful execution of short term objectives in line with the strategic vision and initiatives set by RTW DVP and Coach leadership
- Prepare and lead presentations; training documents as needed to communicate policies and initiatives to RTW team members and service providers
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity, redundancies in current process, in conjunction with the Director of Special projects propose steps for improvement towards a best practice solution that leads to reducing cost, improving communication, and elevating product.
The Ideal Candidate
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree
- Working proficiency in tools such as: Excel. SAP, PLM, ecVision, Project
- Product knowledge preferred but not required
Coach is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Coach at www.coach.com