Job DescriptionInfluential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Advanced Analytics Specialist is responsible for building our best-in-class Supply Chain Analytics. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to creatively manipulate large quantities of data and deliver actionable guidance to drive business performance. The ultimate goal is to utilize the datasets to drive the right business outcomes to build strong relationships with all Supply Chain partnerships including but not limited to Warehouse, Retail, Wholesale, Ecommerce and Outlet Departments.
- Conducting data-driven strategic analysis and develop internal decision-making tools/products to enable retail team decision making;
- Manage and forecast, daily, weekly, quarterly, and yearly Warehouse activities across all channels;
- Ability to manipulate, analyze, evaluate and model a wide array of data;
- Play a key role in the North America brand distribution forecasting and strategy;
- Support the Senior Manager and Director of Supply Chain in ad-hoc analysis and projects as needed.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a highly analytical and data intensive role at a startup and/or finance/consulting firm (not including internships);
- BA/BS degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or equivalent practical experience;
- Proficient in SQL, Excel and Hands-on experience with VBA, R, Python, Looker, Tableau, SAS, MATLAB or other data analysis/visualization tools;
- Structured and organized thinker who can drive analytical projects to completion with minimal direction; intense analytical ability, attention to detail and ability to deep-dive when necessary;
- Excellent modeling skills coupled with the ability of analyzing very wide, complex arrays of data;
- The ability to prioritize, multitask and handle multiple requests with multiple degrees of priority simultaneously;
- Attention to detail and the capacity to thrive under pressure in a fast paced, very dynamic environment;
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and work ethic;
- Experience with a formal planning application (JDA, SAS, RPAS, etc.) and MicroStrategy is plus but is not required.
OrganizationGucci America Inc