HUGO BOSS is one of the leading premium fashion and lifestyle companies with around 14,700 employees worldwide. As diverse as we are at HUGO BOSS, we all share a common goal: to inspire people through our work. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be yourself and to contribute your ideas and your creativity – because, to create something extraordinary, we must explore new paths together. Join our team and discover how you can shape your own future at HUGO BOSS!
Purchasing & Imports Administrator - Toronto
HUGO BOSS Canada, Inc. | Ontario | 2300 | Full-time
The Purchasing & Imports Administrator will be expected to be responsible for the monitoring and placing of all POs for their respective collection. They will also be responsible for all freight and customs issues. Plus any special projects given to the department.What you can expect:
- Liaise with Germany on the arrival of each season’s collection samples.
- Place all POs according to the season’s critical buying deadline and monitor production.
- Review and inform sales team of all list rejected, sold out and cancellations.
- Run weekly reports on the status of all preorders, NOS, and stock orders.
- Enter all brokerage invoices onto excel spreadsheet in order to complete monthly air/sea reporting.
- Replace all commercial invoices on every shipment entering Canada with a SAP invoice. Verify to ensure that the SAP invoice correctly matches the shipment in terms of carton/piece count.
- Provide all Certificate of origins to customs broker in order to maximize savings on duty.
- Monitor all shipments which qualify for duty remission and process accordingly.
- Register and renew all ‘stuffing’ labels as required by the Technical Standards and Safety Authority
- Resolve all receiving issues which the logistics department may have.
- Provide delivery status updates to the sales team as required.
- Able to follow instructions and work under pressure – tight deadlines.
- Be flexible in approaching various problems and have an open mind for solutions.
- Post-secondary Education
- At least 2years’ experience in the fashion industry or freight forwarding customs industry
- SAP Trained
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Familiarity with freight forwarders and customs brokers.
• International and inspirational working environment
• Career progression opportunities
• Dynamic and inspirational work culture