Celebrating our legacy of fun, adventurous and sophisticated fashion by providing every customer with an unparalleled experience, we are currently seeking a Social Media Manager to be based in our Alexandria Head Quarters. The social media manager will be responsible for building Tigerlilys’ social media strategy, experimenting and testing different programs, Content creation, as well as creative execution to enhance brand awareness, acquire new members, and tie content programs to sales conversions. Reporting to the Brand Director and working closely with the marketing team, this role requires in-depth knowledge of the social media space; a strong grasp of sector trends and developments combined with a solid track record of implementation, analytics and reporting, optimization, and ROI assessment.
- Working with marketing team on executing initiatives and strategies including; social media execution, monitoring, digital campaigns, and social channel audits
- Coordinate and curate all social media posting across customer channels
- Develop and grow social media presence and engagement
- Content creation
- Monitoring the social marketing landscape and providing ideas to keep the brand at the forefront of technology
- Drive increased social media engagement through ensuring a consistent brand message and timely responses to enquires
- Generate weekly reporting on social media, engagement, and organic/paid campaign results
- Engage and build relationships with influencers to generate content and engagement through social Content
- Create copy to ensure consistency in content across all social, brand and digital channels for customer communications
- Coordinate production of content, video shoots, and influencer activity
- Liaising closely with the head of marketing, design, retail & digital working collaboratively to support retail and brand initiatives and create content to achieve growth KPI’s & sales results
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of social media experience, strong content creation for fashion preferred
- Luxury brand experience a plus; deep familiarity within the resort and luxury brand space.
- Ability to identify and create compelling visual content.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to maintain and grow social media presence across all major social media platforms including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Demonstrated examples of strategy creation and role out
- Excellent writing, copy editing, and proofreading skills
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and agile
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and navigate ambiguity or uncertainty
- Ability to balance day-to-day execution and big-picture, strategic thinking
- Ability to manage content creation budget
- Experience with analytics reporting
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
- Pre-existing Influencer relationships a plus