Reporting to the COO and based in the Sydney Head Office, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for executing Zimmermann marketing activity across local and international markets, including planning for campaign shoots. This position will also manage the day to day relationships with key partners including local international PR, showroom and VIP agencies and will be responsible for the development of the internal Marketing team.Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
Planning & Relationships
- Key contact and support for all aspects of the coordination and implementation of marketing, advertising and public relations initiatives for Zimmermann
- Assist with creative solutions for all advertising, marketing and PR requirements and requests to ensure seasonal and company goals are achieved
- Manage Marketing budget and appraise cost benefits and performance.
- Manage financial operations including budget setting with CFO, expense control and bottom line expenditure; continually bench mark performance against set targets and expectation
- Prepare business development and marketing reports, recommend responses, future strategies and find solutions to any business issues or challenges
- Build relationships with key internal people including Founders, CEO, Digital manager, and Head of Retail, and external relationships with appointed agencies, production and creative partners.
- Update the annual marketing planning calendar drive and monitor this with the internal team.
PR Showrooms and VIP Services
- Manage day to day relationships with external PR/Showroom and VIP services agencies.
- Internal point person for the co-ordination of all media requests, interviews and image requests, including working with brand founders on responses for approved interview requests.
- Responsible for PR and VIP samples for showrooms, on time delivery, annual schedule, management of in-season requests and return of samples.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of seasonal brand collateral to agencies in line with the launch schedule and in consultation with internal teams and stakeholders.
- In coordination with external producer, responsible for production and planning of seasonal shoots, including seasonal ready-to-wear campaign, look books and swim campaigns.
- Successfully manage external producer and other third-party provider relationships.
- Organize campaign pre-shoot edit and document selection.
- Outline shoot deliverables and model usage
- Responsible for shoot sample shipments
- Management and reporting on the shoot budget.
- Management of post shoot asset timeline, co-ordination of catalog printing and other media executions including video.
- Administer key date schedules
- In partnership with the Marketing & Event Coordinator, manage PR-related activity with external partners on a range of brand events, including store launches, seasonal presentations, pre-show editor’s dinner, retail events, June/July events, showings and brand collaborations, in line with the annual marketing calendar.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate will possess proven experience in a Senior Management role with skills in business management and a demonstrated ability to create a positive and inclusive work culture.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, PR and/or Communications
- Demonstrated experience working with internationally recognized luxury brands.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.