WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
In this strategic global position, you will join Swarovski Professional's PR, Media and Events team. This is a particularly exciting and varied role, as you will be responsible for defining, managing and evaluating different global PR & Events projects in the field of fashion, jewelry, interiors and online retail.
More concretely, your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage and execute global PR strategies and annual plan for global marketing programs
- Plan and lead international PR projects with focus on jewelry, fashion and online retail
- Create and implement global 360° PR, Event and multimedia communication concepts and conduct their global roll-out in collaboration with our international markets
- Supervise global PR agencies & media analysis agency and work directly with account directors on briefings, performance monitoring and internal reporting
- Closely collaborate and develop joint PR projects with customer, designers and retailers
- Organize and lead PR shootings and film productions
- Continuously exchange and align with PR and Communication managers from Europe, Asia, North and South America
- Work closely with internal departments at HQ, e.g. Online, Legal and other relevant Swarovski business units
Visit www.crystals-from.swarovski.com and www.swarovski.com/professional for a first impression of our world.
The Ideal Candidate
WHAT WE EXPECT
As the ideal candidate for this position, you have a passion for PR, Media & Event management. You are a self-motivated team player and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment. Furthermore, your profile includes the following:
- Exceptional academic performance in marketing and/or communication related studies
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within the field of Press and Public Relations preferably in the fashion/luxury industry
- Professional experience in international project management, including the ability to manage various projects and tasks at the same time
- Profound experience in the B2C, as well as B2B environment
- The ability to convince others through your strong communication, strategic and analytical skills
- Results-driven approach with outstanding output orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
WHAT WE OFFER
Since 1895, Swarovski is ranked one of the most valued premium brands in the jewelry and fashion industry. Swarovski as an entrepreneurial family business offers a high performing people environment, tremendous opportunities to grow, and a modern and architecturally attractive workplace. Furthermore, being located in Tyrol, one of the best-known holiday regions in Austria, Swarovski provides the best precondition for a pleasant work atmosphere and work-life balance.
Due to legal reasons, we advise that the collectively agreed base annual salary for this position is at least € 37.884,84. Our actual salaries are market competitive, and take individual qualifications and experience into consideration.
Are you passionate to contribute with enthusiasm to our success?
Then we are looking forward to get your job application