Baum und Pferdgarten is looking for a forward thinking, motivated and organized Marketing Operations Manager.
Reporting to the Image Director, the new Marketing operations Manager will lead and execute all Social Media and marketing activities. The right candidate will be an important part of the marketing team in a fast growing and profitable brand in contemporary fashion. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and creative team in the heart of Copenhagen.
Areas of responsibility:
- Develop a social media strategy in order to align brand DNA and increase engagement.
- Creatively lead with the planning and production of all campaigns for Social Media and Newsletter.
- Monitor, maintain and grow existing followers on Social Media and newsletter subscriptions within agreed targets.
- Manage campaigns and events across key channels, from idea to execution and reporting.
- Coordinate with external partners such as photographers, copywriter etc.
- Management and tracking of campaign performance against KPIs.
- Be a part of the creative team for developing and execution on fashions shows and other PR and marketing events.
- Managing the Baum und Pferdgarten image bank with pack shoots, look book and campaign images.
- Define and manage a structured communications and marketing calendar in line with our retail- and online activities.
- Stay up-to-date on trends and developments in the fashion industry regarding influencer marketing and communication in order to come up with new ideas in a proactive way.
Please send a short cover letter and your CV to email@example.com. Please write “MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER” in the subject field. Deadline for applications is Monday the 25th of March. As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Ideal Candidate
- +3 years of experience within Marketing and Social media in the Fashion industry
- Highly proficient in Adobe packages: Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign
- Energetic and structured with a professional attitude.
- Understanding of what it takes to build a strong brand long-term, paired with a commercial mindset.
- Strong integrity and an independent point of view, yet an openness to new ideas.
- A strong and natural interest in Social Media, trends, fashion and popular culture.