Samsøe Samsøe is looking for an International PR Manager to join our PR and Marketing team. The role will be based at Samsøe Samsøe headquarters at Nørrebro in Copenhagen and report to our Head of PR & Marketing. The position is fulltime, and we are looking for someone to join as soon as possible.
The International PR manager will oversee all Global PR activities outside of the Nordic countries supported locally by agencies in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Madrid, Berlin/Munich, Warsaw and New York. Working closely with the commercial and creative teams as well as the rest of the PR & Marketing team, the International PR Manager will strengthen Samsøe Samsøe’s presence in target media and with relevant opinion leaders across the industry.
WE OFFER YOU
- An interesting and challenging position in a fast-growing international fashion company
- An exciting and busy workplace with a strong and supportive team of colleagues
- A job with many possibilities and opportunities for personal and professional development
The Ideal Candidate
- A degree in marketing, communications or related fields
- Relevant experience in PR
- A strong established network within the fashion industry
- A strong flair for fashion
- Versatile with the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in English
- Maintain, nurture and establish relations with relevant stakeholders
- Daily proactive and reactive dialogue with relevant media, influencers and personalities in key markets
- Overall responsibility for product and feature placement in key markets region in accordance with our media lists
- Continuous update of the media lists and databases for all markets
- Brief local partners and co-host bi-annual press days/events in key markets
- Secure relevant attendance and exposure for the bi-annual runway show in Copenhagen
- Collect and analyse monthly results from key markets
- Work closely with collaborators: photographers, influencers etc.
If you can identify with our concept and our ambitions, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. Please apply through the link to the left.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact our Head of PR & Marketing, Christian Hansen at +45 2670 0733 or firstname.lastname@example.org.