Stine Goya are currently recruiting a driven and dynamic PR Manager with international experience to work at our Head Office in Copenhagen. Our brand is growing rapidly and is currently stocked in premium department stores and with prominent online retailers worldwide. The main objective for our new PR Manager it is to further develop the position and awareness of the brand through carefully selected PR and Social Media activities. The PR manager will manage, develop and deliver the PR strategies worldwide and be responsible for the implementation in close collaboration with the STINE GOYA in house team and local PR agencies. The PR manager will report to the CEO and will act as the strategic and operative responsible for the PR and Social Media team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Develop global PR strategy and activities, considering all aspects relating to PR and communication and ensuring alignment across various business functions
- Set objectives for the partnerships with local PR agencies and ensure a return of investment
- Develop and take responsibility for the implementation of market specific PR activities and events in close collaboration with local partners
- Develop and implement key brand storytelling objectives to ensure consistent channel messaging and communicate these requirements to relevant teams
- Build and develop relations to national and international VIP, influencers, ambassadors and key media
- Plan and execute seeding, sample managements and lend outs direct and indirectly through our PR agencies
- Participate in coordination of PR and marketing activities like campaigns, product launches, pop up shops, shop launches etc. from conception to channel execution
- Organize and take responsibility for the PR show room facilities together with the PR team
- Plan and manage content on the company Social Media platforms along with the Social Media Coordinator, Marketing and Sales team.
- Strong copy writing skills required, for press releases, interviews, presentations etc.
- Establish strong press relationships and build international connections across all target media
- Proactively pitch editorial content on and off line to relevant outlets across consumer, trade and national media.
- Support seasonal show planning and other press and digital communications related activities
- Plan and support seasonal press days to ensure all media are fully informed of the seasonal messages
- Maintain the press/influencer/ambassador contacts database
- Ensure that budgets and deadlines are met within all PR and Social Media activities and participate in coordination of internal teams to ensure delivery according to plan
The Ideal Candidate
The Ideal Candidate should possess:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a luxury or contemporary women’s RTW brand
- Proven experience in fashion communication and PR
- Experience in managing external agencies or working with multiple clients
- Strong media relationships in the luxury segment across markets
- Possesses a strong network of press and influencers cross-market
- Experience managing budgets
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Great organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects with a sound commercial understanding
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Relevant bachelor degree or equivalent