ORDRE is an online showroom presenting luxury ready-to-wear and accessory designers to the most prestigious retailers around the world. As Marketing Communications Manager you will work directly with the CEO and Fashion Director to promote this game-changing platform to the industry at large globally.
While based in Paris you will assist in positioning the ORDRE brand globally as a business of fashion innovator and a member of the luxury community. In addition to managing communications to an internal audience of designers and retailers you will be part of a broader team with an aim to grow the global industry profile of ORDRE beyond it’s current awareness.
· Assistance in the strategic development of ORDRE’s integrated marketing communications program
· Day to day management of the marketing communications program implementation globally
· Budgeting responsibilities and management
· Management of both internal and external resources
· Responsibility for key media relationships
· Establishing and overseeing a trade media publicity program
· The driving force behind an innovative social media program
· Assistance in developing strategic partnerships with industry organisations, events and awards programs.
· Management of an event program in key markets
· Management of media interview schedules for the CEO and Fashion Director
· Implementation of an online advertising program
· Assistance in supporting corporate partners program
· Travel will be required to key markets in the execution of your role
The Ideal Candidate
· Knows all the major players in the media surrounding the business of fashion both at trade and consumer level
· Social media is second nature
· Is able to balance integrated marketing communications strategic thinking with ability to execute first hand if required
· Understands where respect is due, who should be left off the list and can work the room
· Has the writing skills of Vanessa Friedman
· Your multi tasking skills are only surpassed by your attention to detail
· You are sick of being second lieutenant and are ready to step up
· You live and breathe this industry that we love