We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
About the role:
As Vestiaire Collective is growing, we always need to keep in mind our customers expectations, across all new countries so we can deliver the best service. We need our customers to understand who we are - which means that our customers need to recognize themselves in Vestiaire Collective evolution. The Customer Care has a strong impact on our company's image.
Therefore, we are looking for a talented Customer Care Copywriter to join our amazing team!
You'll be in charge of our customers speech on different channels, both orally and in writing, to ensure that they perfectly understand our updates. The writing language is English.
Your objectives are to develop the autonomy of our customers by improving the FAQs and ChatBot answers; as well as to improve the efficiency of the Customer Care by writing and improving the answers given to customers via phone, email, Chat and social networks.
What you'll do:
Due to our fast paced environment: you'll have to think and anticipate questions that the customers could ask and write an educational speech in accordance with Vestiaire Collective's editorial guideline, for the following supports:
- Social networks
Implement the chosen discourse into our different user tools.
Be in a continuous improvement process for all speeches, via customers feedback.
Structure the approach in order to prioritize the elements that need to be reviewed.
Have a structured and efficient follow-up of the contents: the one be reviewed, waiting for translation, to be integrated, etc.
Work closely with our Creative Factory, Marketing Teams (and other departments if needed) to deliver a consistent message.
The Ideal Candidate
- English is your native language (or you have lived +5 years in an English speaking country).
- You have excellent writing skills and always find the right oral or in writing formula
- Hands on, you quickly learn how to use new tools
- You are rigorous and organized
- You can work autonomously in a fast paced environment
- You are flexible
What we offer:
- A passionate job on a permanent contract in Paris where you will be able to express your creativity and potential;
- The opportunity to grow in a young global company with a strong Parisian DNA;
- The possibility to work across dynamic and multidisciplinary teams
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for the first phone interview.