We are growing faster than ever! We are influencing more than ever! With an innovative and disruptive e-commerce product, we believe that the time has come to change the way we buy and sell luxury products.
About the role
As a Social Media Manager you’ll be working with the global brand team to implement social media strategies on global and local levels. This role touches nearly every team in the company (locally and globally) and helps to tell the brand story on a social level. You’ll work under our Head of Social, Influencer, and Community Strategy on all things social, working closely with our Influencer Manager and assisting in on site community growth.
What you’ll be doing
- Write, schedule, and coordinate daily social media posts across all social channels including Instagram, Facebook, and other channels.
- Use social analytic tools to deliver weekly and monthly reports on social growth and engagement.
- Define, further develop, and own the social media content calendar that will engage, grow, and convert followers.
- Integrating marketing, editorial, and cross-channel promotional needs on a global and local level onto social media.
- Real time response across designated channels with the brand’s community, managing a consistent yet distinct voice across social and communication platforms ensuring alignment with the brand’s channel strategy and advocacy initiatives.
- Conceptualize and drive social marketing campaigns that produce high engagement and viral growth.
- Lead invoice processing and assist in managing budget for the team.
- Work closely with Influencer Manager on all advocacy initiatives on a global and local level
- Liaising with the editorial team on content creation for the channel.
The Ideal Candidate
Who you are
- You love social media and have a sound knowledge of social trends, analytics, best practices, and paid media possibilities.
- You’re not afraid of reports and audits and in fact love doing them to learn more about performance.
- You understand influencer marketing and how to best present it on social.
- You have experience in fashion (a luxury a plus), and love the sustainability and circularity model of Vestiaire.
- You have a keen eye for creative and can source UGC and editorial imagery that will not only fit with the brand image, but also perform.
- You speak fluent English (French is a plus, but our channels are all in English).
What we offer
- Permanent contract based in Paris (or London)
- French/English lessons to upgrade your level
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- And...If you move to Paris or London for us, will take care of your relocation!
If you are ready to join our fast-paced company, apply below! Our team will review your application within the following 4 weeks. If your profile and experience fit our requirements, we will invite you for a first phone call.