Your're whip-smart and know that in today's world, a job is more than a job - it's about working in a field that inspires you. We value diversity and each individual's unique contribution that makes Esprit a fantastic brand - and place to work. Join the Esprit Family and be part of an international lifestyle company where you can make a positive impact in the world of fashion.
We are looking for
Marketing Technology Manager - User Experience (m/f/d)
to support our Team.
What you’ll do:
- Be centre of excellence and a central point of contact for all e-Commerce design-related questions in terms of usability and to assure best-in-class and consistent usability of new and existing features
- Liaise with omnichannel management to create a user experience vision, strategy and roadmap
- Conduct and manage user research and user experience plans and take the lead role in executing the respective plans
- Provide support in creating functional prototypes, wireframes and other design documents in close collaboration with web and design agencies
- Mentor technical proficiency of user-centred interaction design within the team and elevate the concept of a positive user experience as part of the omnichannel plan
- Anticipate and make significant changes to improve operations in the design and creation process by staying up-to-date on the world of (fashion) e-Commerce as well as inventions and technology trends for potential opportunities
- Have a crystal clear view of how to drive conversion by providing best-in- class, consistent and smart user experience
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Degree in Graphic design, Information Technologies or business administration or comparable with wide professional experience in a comparable position
- Project management
- Experience in the e-Commerce field
- Outstanding knowledge of the current market situation and its trend developments
- Poficient command of English
- Microsoft Office user knowledge
- HTML skills
- Knowledge of CSS
- Well-developed analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical affinity and understanding advantageous
- Understanding of target group
Are you a good match for this Job?
Then please submit an application with your salary expectations and an indication of your earliest starting date.