Why start your journey with McArthurGlen?
• We will have you working with the best team in the industry; both locally and across our international business
• We are committed to building a creative, collaborative, and fulfilling environment where you can progress your career
• We want everyone in our organisation to have the tools and resources to succeed
• We offer amazing benefits, attractive salary plus performance bonus, 25+ days holiday, hot drinks, coffee, tea & other refreshments, many internal events, gym allowance centre discounts, cross functional and international projects and an exceptionally great office atmosphere
• Attractive benefits: and much more!
• 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
Key Areas of Responsibility
McArthurGlen is looking for a talented & experienced Marketing Manager (f/m) to join the team in our Designer Outlet Ochtrup in Germany.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the excellent delivery of the centre marketing strategy & plan. Additional objectives include the delivery of marketing support for trading and retail and managing the centre marketing budget & report on marketing performance. This role includes people management responsibilities for the centre marketing team and is a key member of the centre management team.
The Ideal Candidate
• You are a qualified marketing professional ideally with a business/marketing degree
• You have an excellent grasp of marketing channels, both traditional and digital
• You are commercially savvy, numerate and comfortable with financial reporting
• You speak, read and write fluent German and English
• You are a strong team leader and team player, able to build relationships with senior and junior stakeholders
• You have the ability to manage multiple projects; highly organised and efficient
• You are an advocate of HQ centralisation and local adaptability
• Your communication skills are excellent, both verbally and written
• Your knowledge of MS Office is advanced, especially in Word and PowerPoint
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our business. We would love to hear from you so please start your journey with us by applying online with your CV.