Become part of our Shop Management Team and support Content & Campaign Strategy with developing and implementing digital campaigns with focus on onsite touchpoints. You will be our onsite expert, targeting customer needs to create a sensational luxury shopping experience.
As Junior Content& Campaign Strategist (f/m/d) we can offer you an exciting role within our company’s 360° communication, a great and motivated team, and freedom for innovation.
- As part of our 360° Brand Marketing Strategy, you are responsible for planning, implementation, testing, rolling out and analyzing digital campaigns for our onsite touchpoint.
- You will work closely with other departments such as Brand Marketing, Retail, CRM, Online Marketing and Creative, and Email Marketing to create an outstanding customer experience based on cross-channel campaigns
- With help of our Analysts and UX Managers, you are conscious of customer needs, give advice, and develop innovative concepts for campaigns, micro shops, and web features.
- Analyze customer feedback from different sources and develop ideas to continuously improve our customer experience.
- With the help of our onsite personalization software, we want to offer our customers the right content in every step of the customer journey. Be responsible for displaying our high fashion content onsite on banners and overlays, in the best possible way.
- Embrace the challenge to work in a global company, with over 18 international markets, different customer needs, using multiple devices (desktop, tablet, mobile, app)
The Ideal CandidateYour qualifications:
- University degree in business administration, communications, ecommerce, fashion journalism or similar qualification.
- Work experience in an equivalent role
- Excellent project management skills very good analytical and strategic thinking.
- Good understanding of ecommerce and interest in web analysis
- Knowledge in Html/CSS and analytical tools are beneficial
- First experiences in A/B testing, personalization tools, and campaign management systems are an advantage
- Likes working in teams, reliable, and stress resistant
- Result driven and high standards in quality and precision
- Passionate about luxury fashion and, or lifestyle.
- Very good English, written and spoken