As Direct Communications Manager for Central Europe you will position Zalando as the starting point for fashion in any country by driving the local customer base within the fashion store. Guard & define the local brand language and tone of voice to ensure Zalando is perceived as fashionable & inspirational. Communicate with our customers through e-mails, push notifications, offline mailings, and parcel inserts and translate our internal campaigns.
ACTIVITIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute all campaigns and be accountable for the overall customer contact strategy, the management of the communications forecast and budget
- Translate local communication and trading strategy into direct communication plan including e-mails, push notifications, direct mailings, and parcel inserts
- Plan, prepare, and send all newsletters, push notifications, and other e-mail marketing campaigns where distribution is managed locally (i.e., e-mails and push notifications with manual components)
- Provide detailed post campaign analysis for every activity with a focus on qualitative and quantitative insights
- Coordinate and brief content
- Test and improve effectiveness of direct communication through variations and A/B tests
The Ideal Candidate
- You have a degree in Business; Advertising or equivalent and have 3+ years of experience in a customer-facing email or CRM role
- You are commercial and analytical with proven experience
- You have strong communication skills
- You work in an independent and structured manner, whilst remaining flexible, enthusiastic and a good team player
- You have a strong interest for fashion and online retail. Background in a fashion related environment advantageous.
- You are fluent in German & English
YOU ARE OFFERED
- A workplace where trust, empowerment and feedback are valued; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Competitive salary; great shopping discount on a wide range of products on zalando.com; discounts from external partners; office in the heart of Berlin; public transport discounts; relocation assistance for internationals; municipality services; flexible working times; family service and parent & child rooms*; additional holidays & volunteering time off; diverse sports and health offerings*. (*Partly, depends on location)
- Mentoring; personal branding support focused on leadership; diverse career opportunities.
- International, accomplished experts.
WANT TO JOIN US?
Then go ahead and apply!
If you need guidance or have any questions about our hiring process, please contact our recruiter Brenda Cremer firstname.lastname@example.org
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need