As an Email Marketing Intern for Czech Republic and Poland, you will come up with appealing content to drive the performance of newsletters and the Zalando shop. You will optimize your channel through A/B testing, KPI analysis and competitor watching.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Creating newsletter and push notifications for different target groups
- Developing ideas and carrying out quality assurance measures to optimise newsletters
- Tracking weekly KPIs and analysing the performance of newsletters
- Carrying out and analysing A/B tests to optimise marketing strategies
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- Analytical mind-set and ability to create impact with a willingness to roll up your sleeves, taking on new assignments, and juggling many things at once
- Fluency in Polish and/or Czech with excellent creative writing skills and a strong communicator in English (verbal and written) with an interest for fashion or online retail
- Ideally you have first experience in online marketing gained through internships or practice
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- A full paid internship, starting as soon as possible
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.