Job DescriptionAs a Fashion E-Commerce Intern for the German/Austrian market you will have the chance to learn about various aspects of online marketing, campaign planning and distribution and retail management.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Contribute to the commercial campaign plan and you will be responsible for implementing onsite campaigns
- Responsible for planning, implementing and analyzing onsite entry points to optimize the customer experience and drive business performance.
- Ensure that relevant assortment content for the German and Austrian customer is made visible across all touch points
- Provide input on the local competitive landscape and identify assortment related business opportunities
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Currently enrolled or or recently graduated in Business Economics, Communications, Marketing or Advertising
- German skills on a native level, very good English skills
- Ability to get straight to the heart of important information, you love keeping in close touch with colleagues and partners, and have a commercial attitude and a flexible mindset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Analytics knowledge is a plus
- Solid analytical, communication, presentation and organizational skills and you work independently and get things done in a fast-paced environment
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- A full paid internship, starting at latest on 15th of June and for 6 months
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.